Saturday, July 14, 2007

Some Juicy Meta

So you guys over there know, I'm updating my blogroll as fast as I can. Please keep in mind that I intend to do some real designing when we get over there, thus, the site's kinda messy look will change.

Also, if I didn't get to your link yet, please forgive the delay. We're swamped.

Suz will be contributing soon, too. She's a lot busier outside of the house than I am, so she hasn't had a lot of time to place herself before the Nerd Machine™.

Also, we have pics, I just can't seem to find the camera right now to upload them.

Some emails I got indicate that there's not a single palm tree or 'tropical' image on here yet. This is because we have yet to arrive and enjoy some palm trees ourselves. Also, it helps (IMHO) indicate that we aren't actually residents of Rota until the 25th, when we begrudgingly lurch out of the airplane and look for the nearest bed.

We hope you are enjoying this poor excuse for content anyway!

Love,

Andrew & Suz

Speaking of poor excuses for content:



::::::

3 comments:

Angelo Villagomez said...

Breadfruit trees are my favorite. Before SPAM we used to use them to feed our families and when they got big enough, we used to use them to build canoes.

The Flame Tree is our state tree.

The Plumeria is our state flower.

Screw the palms; other tropical trees are prettier.

donnamarie said...

Wishing the best of luck to both of you on your adventure.

A G Gatto said...

Thx donna!

:)

::::